Tuesday 20 September 2011

Indroducing my New Campaign Project...

As Part of my GCSE Media Studies Campaign my task is to produce a campaign to promote a Healthy Lifestyle amongst developing countries, particulary the UK.


The breif indicated that this campaign was to be created on the behlaf of 'One Step 21' It also stated that the campaign can be as widespread as we desire and is specified as "your own region, area or community" and that we can choose who we decide to aspire our campaign towards.


We have to create our own promotional products across a variety of media platforms. We have to choose two types of media from the following list:
  • Print and Electronic Publishing
  • Moving Image
  • Radio
  • Web-based Technology
Throughout the duration of this project I will post regularly on this blog to keep you updated on what we are doing and what decisions I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment